FIND A DOCTOR
Find a Doctor
PAY YOUR BILL
The Patient Financial Resource is available at the facilities listed below. For your Allen County Hospital bill, contact our billing department.
Allen County Hospital
101 S. First Street
Iola, KS 66749
View our phone directory
Ethics Compliance Officer:
Patty McGuffin (620) 365-1019
Facility Privacy Official:
Heidi Hale (620) 365-1165
Human Resources: (620) 365-1054
1-800-788-1787 | Web site
View directions and larger map
PLAN A VISIT
MAKE AN APPT
Schedule an Appointment
Call 1-800-386-9355 to schedule an appointment with a Allen County Hospital doctor. Our operators are standing by 24/7 to take your call.
Or you may also request a call back and we will contact you at your convenience.
Allen County Hospital specializes in the following healthcare services:
If you are currently having a medical emergency, call 911.
Rapid medical evaluations are fast, thorough, and complete.
We’re open all the time--not all emergencies are 9-to-5.
Allen County Hospital provides comprehensive cancer care including prevention and education, screening, diagnosis, and treatment and recovery.
Our expertise is focused on:
Our ability to see inside the body to more accurately diagnose disease is among one of the more amazing advancements in modern medicine. We offer mobile MRI services.
Upcoming Classes Classes RSSSee All Classes >>
- Aug 7, 2013 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM This 4-week prenatal course occurs every three months on Wednesdays. Week 1: intro, prenatal/labor information, a tour of the OB department, and some ...
- Nov 6, 2013 from 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM This 4-week prenatal course occurs every three months on Wednesdays. Week 1: intro, prenatal/labor information, a tour of the OB department, and some ...
News News RSS
- May 15, 2013 One of three Kansas critical access hospitals in Kansas recognized by The Kansas Foundation for Medical Care.
- May 2, 2013 Carondelet Health, a Health Ministry of Ascension Health, and HCA Midwest Health System today announced an agreement whereby Carondelet Health will sell St. Joseph and St. Mary’s Medical Centers, which will become part of the HCA Midwest Health System.
- Apr 1, 2013 Kansas City’s largest healthcare provider and private sector employer provides high-quality, compassionate healthcare and partners with the Greater Kansas City community.